After growing up in a small cotton town in NSW, Nathan moved to the North Coast and completed a Bachelor of Business at Southern Cross University before undertaking and completing a Bachelor of Law at the University of New England.
Nathan originally commenced his legal training with Somerville Laundry Lomax Solicitors in April 2010 before being admitted to practice in law in August 2010.
Nathan arrived at Somerville Laundry Lomax Solicitors with a background in Human Resources and has also worked as a Senior Employment Relations Consultant within a prominent international consultancy business working with Employers to navigate through complex employment laws.
Nathan currently practices in the following areas:
- Employment Law and Workplace Relations;
- Workers Compensation claims;
- Public Liability claims;
- Product liability claims;
- Medical negligence claims;
- Superannuation and Insurance Claims;
- Commercial and Contractual Disputes; and
- Will Disputes and Family Provision Claims.
Nathan enjoys fishing and surfing in his spare time.