Building and Construction Law
Our experienced team of Building and Construction lawyers can provide expert advice on a range of building and construction matters, including:
- Advice on contract documentation including Standard Forms of Contract in the Australian Construction Industry
- Construction disputes and advice on your contractual and legal position
- Security of Payment Claims, Payment Schedules and Adjudication Applications & Responses (NSW and QLD)
- Home Building Disputes
- Representation in the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)
- Claims on Home Owner's Warranty Insurance
Our expert team takes a commercial approach to all disputes. Their sound legal advice and representation will assist to clarify your legal responsibilities and position at the outset, and will assist to resolve your dispute as efficiently as possible.
Disputes within the Building and Construction industry are often subject to strict time limitations imposed by both legislation and contractual terms. Obtaining expert advice at an early stage will assist you in ensuring your rights are preserved and to obtain the best possible outcome.