Have you sustained injuries as a result of the negligence of a Hospital or Doctor?
If you have received medical treatment that was negligent and has caused you an injury, you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
As medical negligence experts, we can assist you to achieve the outcome you deserve by applying our industry knowledge and the experience of our team to your claim.
Medical negligence claims are often complex, and it is important for claimants to choose a law firm with specialist knowledge in this type of personal injury claim. At Somerville Laundry Lomax our highly skilled team of specialists will fight to protect your rights and best interests if your health and wellbeing has been compromised by medical negligence.
Common Medical Negligence claims include:
- Negligent treatment by doctors, hospitals, specialists, surgeons and allied health professionals such as physiotherapists and chiropractors
- Birth injuries
- Misdiagnosis and delayed diagnosis
- Negligent cosmetic surgery
Types of losses you can be compensated for include:
- Your pain and suffering
- Your loss of earnings both past and future
- The cost of medical treatment and surgery expenses both past and future
- The cost of any care provided to you by family and friends
- The cost of any care provided to you on a commercial basis
It is important to remember that there are strict three (3) year time limits that apply to lodging a medical negligence claim in NSW however, some conditions apply.
If you think you may have a medical negligence compensation claim, please call us or email us on [email protected] for a no obligation free consultation.